Sunday, May 2, 2010

60 Days, 30lbs - Day 8 304lbs

So I have good news and bad news. The good news, as you can tell from the title, is that I've lost three pounds. The bad news is that I ONLY lost three pounds! I was really hoping to lose at least 5 pounds a week. I guess I should be happy that I didn't gain weight - the pickles must be working for me.

The other good news is that I know why I only lost three pounds - I really didn't work out faithfully. I probably only legitimately worked out four of the seven days this week. The bad news is that I REALLY hate working out - even if Lady Gaga is helping me.

I think I also did a little cheating this week, too. I didn't eat terrible things, just sometimes more than I should have of the good things - take for example, those yummy chocolate rice cakes. I would also eat too many yogurts or grab too many sting cheeses to curb that hunger feeling.

Oh well, at least I lost weight rather than gain. At least when I stand on the scale, it actually registers a number as opposed to OL which I can only take to mean OH LORD (This guy is really heavy)! Or, you know, Over Limit. Whatever.

I had fun with my cousin today. We've been having game nights once a month, but that time for fun is almost over. She's graduating at the end of the month and then moving back to Idaho. I'm going to miss the game nights because they are such a joy! Hey, is there anyone out there (who lives near me) that loves playing board games? If you're too competitive, it's all good because so is my cousin. (Don't deny it, Jessica!) I am now taking applications. If you're cute and gay, that is a plus!!

No comments: